Layout

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gorgeous Clothesline

Look at this AMAZING quilt!!!!

Can you even imagine?!  Its so stunning and I love the precious details.


My quilting group meets once a week.... and I have decided that I am not worthy of quilting yet.  Kids clothes I can make.  Monogramming I can do.  Applique I've perfected.  Quilting I am NOT good at.  So this is just stunning to me!

Well... what I can't do on a quilt, I CAN do on a wall!! My precious youngest daughter's room is a shabby chic haven without the chippy white furniture (so does that totally make it un-shabby chic??). I decided to hang up some of my favorite smocked outfits on a clothesline above her crib.



I used upholstery trim from Hobby Lobby and tied it off with some curtain tie back finials. I just hung up the clothes with clothespins. Right now, she fits into all of the clothes that are up, so when I want her to wear one, I just pull it down for the day and hope no one drops in! Haha!! I hang it up when I'm done and all is well with the world.   Please excuse the iPhone pic!!  The princes is sleeping.

I pinned...  here's what!

No comments:

Post a Comment