Layout

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hello dear friends!!!

Okay, so we all LOVE pinterest, right?!  Right!!  Over the last couple of years, I struggled with losing my creative juices and finding energy as my family expanded (3 under 4 at one point!)... and then I found pinterest.  Pinterest has really helped me find the OOMPH that I needed to push through, keep going and exercise my creativity when I most needed it!  And thus begins this blog!

I'm sure you've looked through pinterest, pinned a zillion things onto your boards, then wasted more time browsed plenty of other idea boards and then wondered to yourself....

I Pinned, Now What?

Well - NOW WHAT!!   HERE is the "WHAT" you are referring to!  

Get going, friends.  You have ideas - let them come alive.  You have a vision - make it a reality.  

Don't let your time on pinterest go to waste.  Be productive.  Actually DO something with the inspiration that you find.

Feel free to send me your inspiration photos and your reality photos and I'll post them here, while linking to YOUR blog!  

So ask yourself.... I Pinned, Now What?  

Love,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment